|Application Open||September 14|
|Application and Recommendation Letter Due||October 5|
|Application Closed||October 5|
|Decisions Announced||October 13|
SPS Travel Grants — FAQ for Applicants: http://www.signalprocessingsociety.org/membership/sps-travel-grant-faq/
All applications must be submitted online at the address above. For best consideration for ASRU 2015, applications should be received by the date noted above. Applications will be considered until the exhaustion of funds. Applicants will be notified of the decision. Successful applicants should make their own travel arrangements and keep receipts; they will receive detailed instructions on grant payment.
Each SPS Travel Grant application must be accompanied by a recommendation letter from your supervisor or a senior colleague who is familiar with your work. Recommendation letters should be sent by email to email@example.com. Be sure that the person submitting the letter indicates for whom it is making the recommendation.
Grant Support Amount:
Note for applicants from the same region as where the conference is located, the typical grant support is up to US$500. For applicants from regions other than the conference region, the typical support is up to US$1000. The travel grant selection committee reserves the right to award a different amount than requested.
- In order for your application to be considered, current SPS membership is required at the time of application.
- Only a limited number of grants will be awarded, and on a highly competitive basis.
- The grants will be awarded to applicants who have a genuine need for support, and the paper quality may be taken into consideration.
- The grants can only be used to cover the travel expenses for applicants to attend the approved conference/event. The grants, if approved, will be on a reimbursement basis at the conference.
- All applications should be submitted online. For best consideration, applications should be made by the specified date announced by the travel grant selection committee. Applications will be considered until the exhaustion of funds.
- The travel grant result will be posted on this website. Applicants will be notified of the decision by email. Successful applicants will be notified with further instructions.